Groupon Has Canceled All Of Its Gun-Related Deals

Groupon Has Canceled All Of Its Gun-Related Deals

Groupon has canceled, at least temporarily, all of its scheduled and ongoing gun-related promotions, Matt Brownell at Aol Daily Finance reported.

“All scheduled and current gun-related deals featured on Groupon North America, including shooting ranges, conceal-and-carry and clay shooting, have been placed on hiatus while we review internal standards that shape the deal inventory we feature,” a Groupon spokesperson told Daily Finance.

“The category is under review following recent consumer and merchant feedback.”

1. buck

January 22, 2013 at 5:18 pm

drop them and drop them now ! i just did and hit their pocket books where it hurts ! who needs these company’s that cave to the lib dems in dc !

2. John Spencer

January 22, 2013 at 5:32 pm

Who is Groupon anyway?

3. Deb Scott

January 22, 2013 at 7:01 pm

cowards!

4. Andy

January 22, 2013 at 7:33 pm

Now I will no longer use Groupon. Now it will be known as GROUPOFF !

5. greyghost69

January 22, 2013 at 8:22 pm

A friend of mine uses them to support his canoe rental business, we just got off the phone, he is calling to cancell in the morning.

6. gwinf

January 22, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Never used em so my business will not be missed, but I will not ever support them in any way.

7. bb

January 22, 2013 at 10:42 pm

i’m Canceling Groupon now. F Them!

8. Docsavage

January 23, 2013 at 6:55 am

We the gun owners here in america are going to have to start voting with our dollars we do not need to continue to support liberal companies that do not share the founding principals that made this great nation. The only thing that they understand is money so do not spend with companies such as groupon.

9. Oldman66

January 23, 2013 at 9:13 am

Canyou say Boycott. The only thing they will understand is declining earning.

10. Ga_Mtn_Lady

January 23, 2013 at 10:21 am

Be sure you let them know how you feel. These companies need to understand where Americans really are. Just sent them an email telling them that if they are not Second Amendment Favorable, I will not be Groupon Favorable. Will save me a lot of money that can be invested in brass, lead or powder.

11. 7papa7

January 23, 2013 at 11:06 am

I also will no longer use groupon. This action shows that they do not support our Constitution. It has been nice but hasta la vista.

12. Nurse56

January 23, 2013 at 5:16 pm

And I cancelled Groupon yesterday!

13. stinkerbean

January 23, 2013 at 8:14 pm

BOYCOTT You would think that with all the guns that are being bought they would want people who bought them knowledgable instead of just owning one. I will not be using them and if you disagree with them then cancel and find another place. Living Social is one I use. There are many more out there too.

14. Annymous Patriot

January 23, 2013 at 9:05 pm

Not enough to cancel them. You have to tell them why. I will be writing a review on their Android app explaining why it is being uninstalled. Flood them with letters and emails and reviews telling them they better think long and hard how important the value of not supporting the Second Amendment is to them personally. Because it will be costly to do so.

15. Mickey

January 23, 2013 at 9:15 pm

I dropped them and let them know why.

16. johnny b

January 23, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Groupon deserves to go broke when they refuse to support the US Constitution that gives them their rights but they think they can disallow rights to others…. They are scum….. I now and in the future refuse to use their products…. They are just commie bastards….

17. WhalerBaler

January 24, 2013 at 7:27 am

I will definitely DROP Groupon. Have spent a few bucks there, which they get no more. Actually, got my Concealed Carry course from an ad on G. They can keep or drop anyone they want to but when enough people drop them, they will FEEL the message. Don’t mess with people who really care about this country. They have been Obamanished (like ‘yo man, ‘yo suck).

18. OldNorthState

January 24, 2013 at 5:42 pm

I never cared for their “cutsie” copywriting anyway… I’d see something that might be interesting, yet would have to wade through nonsensical commentary that some bunch of liberal (probably) snot-nosed nerds had written as a “description” of the offering – and they obviously thought it to be really “clever and funny”. All it is, is annoying.

19. $6006786

January 24, 2013 at 10:45 pm

I will be dropping my connections to Groupon till their policy changes to support the 2nd Amendment of the US. Bye bye Groupon!

20. John Truex

January 24, 2013 at 11:20 pm

I won’t be associated with an anti-American company, like groupon, who doesn’t believe in our basic Constitutional rights to keep and bear arms. I’m dropping them from my e-mails also. Anyone with half a brain will also stop subscribing to this useless company.

21. Drew Squires

January 25, 2013 at 6:09 am

I just quit groupon & told them why!

22. spyderdalton

January 25, 2013 at 8:47 pm

Unsubscribe from them… It them here it hurts…

23. frankstclair

January 26, 2013 at 3:28 pm

I cancelled them and wrote Customer Service explaining why.

24. gypsy314

January 28, 2013 at 9:58 am

Boycott Groupon and any business that does business with them.