Deer attacks two men, then takes man’s cigarettes

Deer attacks two men, then takes man’s cigarettes

oseph Rose and Cole Kellis were leaving their home in Whitehouse on Friday morning when they noticed a deer in their front yard.

Rose approached the deer and he says the deer seemed friendly. But then Kellis and Rose say the deer then charged them and started to attack.

Rose and Kellis ran to Rose’s pick-up truck to try to get away from the wild buck. The deer then “poked” Rose in his ribs, so Rose jumped out of his truck into the back-bed. Rose says he left his driver-side door open and the deer climbed in and took his pack of cigarettes that were sitting in his center console.

1. Spencer Patton

November 20, 2012 at 11:40 pm

ask any Deer smoking is bad for your health

• Esther Mae Egan

November 24, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Cigarettes are good for worms. I raised goats for 40+years and found out the goats love cigarettes. People would come to buy a goat and throw one on the ground and the goats would grab it. I was upset about it until I read the cigarettes killed parasites. At first I did buy the cigarettes but when they got to a certain price I found other means to expel the worms. The deer must have known he had a problem with parasites, I know my goats would know. I would free fed them and some ate while others did not. I let them choose the supplements.

2. denniskrug

November 21, 2012 at 11:24 am

Hey who wouldn’t be pissed with everyone shooting at you all the time. It’s too bad that it wasn’t the real Whitehouse and it being Obama and a Grizzly !

3. fliteking

November 21, 2012 at 8:59 pm

He needs a nicotine patch.

4. CaptTurbo

November 21, 2012 at 9:15 pm

He must have just finished a good rut with a doe. Of course he needed a smoke.

5. PeckerWood_Chicken_Shiite

November 22, 2012 at 4:53 pm

I guess these two guys didn’t see this buck had a monkey on his back

6. dmwski1963