– National groups, many with funding by NYC billionaire Mayor Bloomberg, plan a major anti-gun-rights push, with the White House in tow, on the anniversary of Newtown, Dec. 14.
– They plan to use an emotional bludgeon to build political capital to crush the Second Amendment, as they have attempted repeatedly in the past.
– Gun-rights activists anticipating the plan won’t be sitting still.
– “We will be outspent, but not out represented or out organized.”
– Advanced announcement of resistance to the effort has stirred outrage.