The Politically Incorrect Way To Hold Your Handgun

The Politically Incorrect Way To Hold Your Handgun

I can never help but wonder if there’s anyone on the planet who thinks that we were remotely serious in this bit? LOL

1. foxxybey

February 16, 2013 at 5:19 pm

If someone shoots at me holding a gun that way, I’ll just stand still and shoot the right way and that person will be dead and I’ll be laughing my head off.

• mtncrusr

February 16, 2013 at 8:31 pm

It must be the Chicago way.

• foxxybey

February 17, 2013 at 10:43 pm

I learned in the Marine Corps and shot expert so I’ll take on the Chicago way any day and win, LOL.

• Reverend James

February 19, 2013 at 5:42 pm

Or the D.C. way.

• rick0857

February 20, 2013 at 11:17 am

I’m not a politically correct person so I’ll call it what it what it is and that is “The Ghetto Way”

2. Scott Lachut

February 16, 2013 at 5:25 pm

I have to download and keep this one.

3. James Maxwell

February 16, 2013 at 7:29 pm

Hey man dat ain’t fair, I hurt myself laughing. I saw a police officer demonstrate that “style” of
    shooting recently. He had set up some targets, civilian and crooks. After he empted a large
    capacity 9mm mag into the targets we checked the impact. Our of 20 rounds only 5 had hit close
    to the criminal. The rest had scatterguned all over the place. The he demonstrate the proper
    shooting grip and 20 out of 20 were center mass of the criminal target. Still haven’t figured out
    who or where the gangsta style came from unless it was the standard in hoop de wood.

• Just Dave

February 16, 2013 at 8:00 pm

Because that’s the way it came out of the box 🙂

• Black Rain

February 18, 2013 at 7:39 am

Wesley Snipes, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy

4. oldguy199

February 17, 2013 at 10:30 am

DO NOT show the bad guys the right way to do it. Tell them to close their eyes , Point straight down or up -enjoy your target!!

5. J R

February 17, 2013 at 11:52 am

This country has enough stupid people,why show even more stupidity.There will be people who will believe this and unfortunately try this with a dangerous weapon.Stupid people/loaded hand gun=not good.

• TexasJester

February 17, 2013 at 9:22 pm

Think of it this way: “thin the herd”……

6. DrZarkov99

February 17, 2013 at 12:06 pm

The sideways grip originated from Israeli forces use of the Uzi as a room-clearing device. Holding an automatic weapon sideways lets the recoil swing the gun side to side. Rapid semiautomatic fire of a large caliber handgun works the same way. Lousy on accuracy, but covers a lot of real estate quickly. It’s one way to keep the heads of a crowd down if you don’t care what or if you hit.

• TexasJester

February 17, 2013 at 9:22 pm

Kind of a “spray n pray” idea, like shooting some of the full-auto machine guns in the military – good for putting a lot of lead down range, but lousy for any accuracy – mainly to keep the enemy under cover, while your guys advance..

• gutterfalcon

February 18, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Gravity ?

• Berzrkr50

February 19, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Thank you, I was thinking the same thing. You beat me to it, touche!

7. barbiecakes

February 17, 2013 at 1:55 pm

In a book written by Wyatt Earp he said,” show me a man that shoots from the hip, or fans his revolver and I’ll show you a dead man.” Gotta do it correctly.

8. Dagwoodak

February 17, 2013 at 2:17 pm

That was absolutely Hilarious!! Two thumbs up!

9. gutterfalcon

February 18, 2013 at 5:56 pm

That throwing the bullets, I’ve seen in movies people shooting bows like that too.

10. Kathy Fugitt Price Skaggs

February 18, 2013 at 11:32 pm

That is some of the funniest stuff I have seen. I wonder if gangbanger realize just how stupid they look.

• Berzrkr50

February 19, 2013 at 1:58 pm

With their drawers hanging down off of their butts they look funny anyway! Lol!

11. cool breeze

February 19, 2013 at 2:36 am

this kills me!!!! funniest stuff i’ve seen in a long time. thanks. i needed that

12. Berzrkr50

February 19, 2013 at 1:33 pm

I once saw a cartoon on the web for “Homie-Sytes” and it had me laughing so hard I had coffee shooting out of my nose! It showed a Glock with the sights mounted on the side of the slide… Good stuff but worthless for shooting.

13. edro3111

February 19, 2013 at 7:10 pm

This is probably the number one YouTube video in Chicago and LA right now!

14. reggiec

February 20, 2013 at 3:25 pm

I love it when movies a TV shows show people shooting with a gun on its side. I just hope all the criminals and, gang bangers adopt it. Makes dropping them so much safer.

15. Lorenzo Llama

February 22, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Unfortunately any hoodlum reading this will perhaps convert to a less stylish method of holding his “piece” to become even more dangerous. Maybe we should let the styling continue for our own safety.